Wednesday, August 26, 2009

personalized license plate


I don't know if you remember when I wrote
about the bright yellow hummer that was always
at my gym with the license plate "XXL"
Today I saw another gem when I came out of the
gym. It was a BMW roadster and the license plate
read "BDYMSTR" The woman then got out of the
car and she was indeed fully toned to capacity. Her hair was
very thin and about 1 1/2" all around. She looked
a lot like my gym teacher in 8th grade. I was sad to learn
that wonderful license plate was taken so I am thinking of
BDYMSTR2 If you do not live in the state of Utah then
you are in luck with that idea, you can thank me later.

2 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

Perfect! Headed to the DMV right now! You are so funny.

The Harrises said...

Shoot! I just got my plates yesterday--they say 8PACKABS and I just got a new bumper sticker that says "I'm the O-BOMB-A!" I absolutely love it. Suggestion you could run into bodymaster's car so her plates are out for a while. Although she might carry them with her just so no one forgets.