Sunday, August 30, 2009

A new word for the four letter "F" word

So the other day we were out and Simon said that
he had to to poo. He is practically yelling it at the
park so everyone is looking. I finally get him to the
bathroom and he comes out and said he couldn't
go and only "breath" came out. I know that some of
you may not like to use the word "fart" in your house.
I am now giving you Simon's vocabulary, so you
can teach your children it is called a "breath" instead.
I am still not sure where he came up with this.

5 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

Your boy kills me. So funny. We definitely were not allowed to say that F word in our house growing up, so I'll have to teach Cohen that for when he's around grandma and grandpa!

The Kerr Family said...

Hilarious! Charlotte and Simon crack me up. Can't wait till Henry can join the mix.

Shannon Stoker said...

Made me LOL. Oh, how we miss Simey.

laura said...

I'll try and remember this when I have kids. Thanks Simon!

The Harrises said...

A breath? I have heard it called a pffff. That 's funny.