Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another bean in the burrito

So a few days ago I asked Simon what we should name the new baby.
"Baby Jesus."
Curiously absent from our list of names.
Had a laugh about it with the guys at work and Adam, my fellow chief resident and O+ blood brother, declared 01/10/08 the new Christmas.

In acutality, we haven't yet decided on his name.
Born at about 11:15am today via C-Section.
7lbs 10oz. Screaming.
Likes long walks on the beach, nachos, and fruit punch.
















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so BEAUTIFUL!! I love the pictures! Thank you for posting them for those of us far, far away to see! CONGRATS!!!!!

Jennifer said...

OK so the New Guy is SO CUTE! I want to hold him but I guess I'll have to wait a few months. Dave's commentary cracked me up as usual and your other kids look so grown up! Good luck the next few days. Know that we are thinking of you and so happy all went well!

Becky said...

I think the name Charlie would be great, or Oscar, or Bobby, or Albert, or Billy maybe even a Dave Jr.?? He is so cute!!! I am so glad that we were able to see pictures. I want to just snuggle him! We are really happy that everything went ok... it is hard to have it all happening so far away but just know we are thinking of you!!

Kallas Family said...

Congrats!!! I hope all is well and that you are feeling well. I love Simon showing the new one his dog. Take care. Can't wait to see him.

The Kerr Family said...

Congrats you guys!! Well done Janet. Hope you're doing and feeling alright. Love the pic of Simon introducing the baby to his dog. So funny. Can't wait to find out his name--way to build up the suspense!

laura said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you and can't wait to see the new fella in person! I'm sure Simon and Charlotte are loving having a new brother. Thank you for posting pictures so quickly - we all wish we could be there in person!

We love you!