Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Henry is 13 days old

I took this photo of Henry this afternoon.
10 days ago Henry came home from the
hospital weighing 7 lbs 1 oz. Today he weighs
8 lbs 12 oz. Gaining about 3 oz per day.


Charlotte loves holding Henry


It snowed here a few days ago.
The first of the season. The kids
were very excited to play outside.


Charlotte and Simon on their
way to church.


Charlotte was nice enough to let Simon
wear a pair of her slippers. He was so excited.



This was at the park a couple days before
Henry was born.




Charlotte at school.




Simon observing the giraffes at the zoo.

3 comments:

Kallas Family said...

Finally another picture of Henry!! I have a present here for you. I just need to find a time when Taylor is home so I don't have to bring my kids. I hope you are doing well. If you ever need me to take Simon off your hands let me know.

laura said...

I love the new pictures! Hope everything is going well and adjusting to 3 kids isn't too crazy! I know mom and dad are excited to visit...I wish we could come too!

The Kerr Family said...

Cute pics! Henry is adorable--as are Charlotte and Simon, of course. Hope you're doing well, recovering and dealing with 3 as opposed to 2.