Sunday, January 13, 2008

The New King of England

We've toiled long enough.
Late last night it came to be.
Janet and I laughed this morning because the name is fairly royal.
If you think about it, our track record is rather Anglophilic so we were destined to have a monarch (or two) of the empire pop up at some point.
James, one of my fellow residents, stopped by and thinks with the name he should be an author, and I can't say I disagree.

Henry William Stoker.

Thanks to all who visited, called or thought of us fleetingly.
Transporting the king to the castle today.







4 comments:

laura said...

Charlotte, Simon, and now Henry! Perfect! I love the new pictures and think the UNC beanie is classic. We are glad everything is going well and can't wait to meet Henry!

Kallas Family said...

Love it!!! Henry is perfect!

Becky said...

Henry is the best name!!! I love it! He fits in that is for sure in your family! I am glad everything is going great.I tried calling but my phone was acting funny I think. Talk to you soon!

The Kerr Family said...

Baby Henry is adorable! What a great name. Congrats once again. Eric has a meeting in Raleigh at the end of February, and I'm thinking the boys and I may tag along. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys then.