Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Favorite new treat

I have found the best thing in Utah.....chocolate covered cinnamon bears. I know, they sound disgusting, but they are truly super yummy. You can buy them in bulk at the grocery store down the street from my parents and I often make trips there just to buy them. About a week ago I bought a large amount and they were on a bench in the basement. My dog Ruth found them and ate the whole bag. That night I was watching t.v. and truly I could barely breathe as the cinnamon bears made their way out of Ruth in a gas form.

We got the house and we close on June 5th. I have been in Utah now for 3 weeks. It feels like I have been on a long trip and need to go home. I will be in NC June 26-29th for David's graduation.

3 comments:

Kallas Family said...

We are suppose to close the same day!!! But we will see if everything works out unlike the last house.

linda said...

chocolate covered cinnamon bears are my favorite. I always buy pounds of them when I go to Utah. yum. I can't wait to eat some when I come in June!

melancholyjune said...

I LOVE just the plain chocolate covered gummy bears. I'll have to try the cinnamon ones sometime.