Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My last 24 hours

1. Ruth has had at least 4 seizures which include
urinating all over the laundry room
2. Ruth ran away for a short period
3. We got our tax return.
4. Simon informed me that we need to plant a
candy garden with suckers and reeses
5. Charlotte decided to use her foot instead of her hands
to open the curtains in her room. Ripped off the curtains
and broke the rod.
6. Simon told me he peed on the carpet downstairs
and I started to clean it up and it was soaking up
towels, I got suspicous. I looked in the closet to find
we were having a flood.

6 comments:

The Harrises said...

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

The Singer Family said...

well that sounds like nastiola! I hope things improve!!!! (and sadly enough, I almost wish SImon had peed on the floor. An easier mess to clean!)

Janee said...

Totally sucks. Hopefully fixable.

Kallas Family said...

you actually got a tax refund?? We are paying like crazy!!

Kim C said...

Yikes!

The Kerr Family said...

I truly believe that sometimes homeownership is overrated. Good luck and hopefully you're able to fix it.