Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A handy phone number to have

As I was driving in the car this morning I heard an ad
for 1-877-jail-fon. They advertised that you can practice
your 1 phone call from jail so that when you need it, you
know what to say better. I thought it had to be a joke, but
then I googled it when I got home and it seems like it is
real.
I put the info below, as I know most people reading my
blog would need it.


1-877-JAIL-FON - Your Free DUI Practice Call
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2009/08/28/2009082...
If you never had a DUI, then you have never experienced that one phone call to an angry wife or girlfriend, disapproving father, temperamental boss, or a lawyer. Now the Utah Highway Patrol and local bars are letting people practice their single DUI call with this service. In this case practice doesn't make perfect!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Janet -
I heard this same story... it was so weird. Funny that you actually investigated it. I'll have to call and try it out.

laura said...

Thank you for this info. I was really starting to panic about what I might say on my call so this will help out on my future arrests.