Friday, October 30, 2009

Charlotte's Halloween party

I went and helped out at Charlotte's Halloween
party. It all seemed pretty normal, including
Henry playing with the drinking fountain and flooding
the room(he really did, had to find a mop)
Until I came across 2 disturbing costumes.
Remember these are 6 year old kids.
Freddy Krueger? Why is this happening? Please
tell me he hasn't seen the movie. Where did
he get the idea to be a psycho killer? You
need to enlarge the photo to see.
This kid? I know, his costume
looks like street clothes and innocent.
Then he pulled out a pen was pretending
he was shooting people and informed
me that he was a sniper. I have
no words.


6 comments:

The Singer Family said...

Oh crazy! There's probably a reason why there are no costumes at our schools up here. It's a sad sad world--at least Charlotte looks super cute!

melancholyjune said...

That is the reason I am terrified of public schools..... Charlotte is adorable. Too bad henry could not have washed those kids costumes off....

Jana said...

That is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time.

Shannon Stoker said...

I wish those costumes were some sork of joke....how horrible. Anyhow, Charlotte does look adorable.

Karen Vandersea said...

Wow -- Charlotte is looking so grown up these days! And she's so tall!!

What's the Fancy Dance? said...

Love it. miss you