Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oops!

I will post our last day in Tonga tomorrow.
Had a little accident today, will blame it on
pregnancy. I was running errands and parked
the car at the end of the driveway and ran in the
house to grab Charlotte for dance. About 2 minutes
after I got into the house Dave and I heard a crash.
I apparently left the car in Drive and it slowly drove
itself the whole length our our VERY narrow driveway
without hitting one thing and ran straight into the garage.
His new car has no damage, but, we definitely will need
a new garage door. My car was trapped for awhile while
David crawled inside the garage and got the dents straightened
out. I feel beyond lucky because it could have been so much
worse.

4 comments:

Amy Brindley said...

I just took out my garage door last week. But I was in the car backing out of the garage. Didn't know I had hit the wrong button and the door was coming down while I was backing out. Did the same thing last Sept too. You'd think I'd learn!

linda said...

no photo?

Jana said...

um, your pregnant? How did I miss that?

Congrats!

Karen Vandersea said...

Pregnancy?!!! How exciting -- forget the bent garage door!!! Congratulations -- please fill us in on your due date and how you've been feeling! We are so happy for you guys!