Saturday, September 27, 2008

Simon got rid of his binkies

Simon has just stopped taking naps
on a regular basis so I decided
it was time to get rid of the binkys.
Amy gave me the idea of the
balloons and it was perfect.
I told him that they were going to
go to the babies that needed them.
Charlotte inquired about how they
would get there and not land in the
street. I explained that the balloons
were really smart and they just
knew what babies needed them. She
then told me that they would go to China
because the babies there have no
money and need them. Not sure where
she learned that one.
The kids were super excited
to pick out the balloons and the
people at the craft store attached
all of the binkys for me.


Not sure he really gets what is about to happen here




Feeling sad afterwards.
One last look

4 comments:

What's the Fancy Dance? said...

What a great idea. Is he missing them now? The picture of him with his head dwon on the car is classic.

Janee said...

I need to get rid of Ellie's binkies. That is a good idea to wait until she stops napping and I love the balloon idea too.

Karen Vandersea said...

I have to wonder... where did the binkies end up?

a labrum said...

I am so happy that it worked for you!!! It is great... isn't it!