Friday, September 26, 2008

Simons worst nightmare


For those of you that know Simon
know that he had an immense fear
of "koosh balls" or sometimes are now
called "hairy balls" but I prefer the
former. Anyway, it used to be that
we couldn't go to anyone's house or
to any store that had koosh balls or
something with a similar texture.
Simon now has no problem with it, I was
concerned for awhile he would be 15
and be hanging out at a friends house, the
koosh ball would come out and he would
run home screaming. I bought this "Koosh
hat" the other day and we put it on
Henry and he doesn't even try to pull
it off.

4 comments:

Karen Vandersea said...

That is so funny -- how hilarious that he happily leaves the Koosh hat on his head?!! Thanks for your nice comment about Caroline on our blog -- I'm glad you're enjoying it! I hope you scrolled down to the Montreat pics with the Ruvos -- we had the best time, and I wish y'all had been there, too! Fortunately it wasn't 18 degrees this time like it was when y'all visited us at Easter in '07.

Kallas Family said...

that is too funny!! You can thank Owen for his fear of koosh balls!!

amandapack said...

We have the same hat!! The kids love trying to get it off Matt's head. We bought it for a halloween costume one year. By the way I had a blast visiting and I have Henry's bib thingy.

laura said...

I am sure Henry loves the reaction he gets from Simon when he is wearing this hat. This is so funny!