Friday, September 5, 2008

Back to School "Fancy" dinner

So my sister Linda and I stole a really cute idea
of having a "back to school" dinner the night
before school starts. I went to the dollar store
yesterday and let Charlotte pick out "Fancy"
glasses and we picked flowers, lit candles and Davey
brought out some classical music to set the mood.
Davey also bought yummy cupcakes & apple berry
champagne(virgin)



Testing out the fancy drink. Charlotte suggested
we do a toast. Not sure where she learned about
that.


Strikin a pose with the crown we made

Charlotte said Davey and I needed
to dress up so I got flowers and wings


ya, he wore this outfit all through dinner, including
the grease stains on his shirt

This is Simon's only dress-up, he loved pulling
out his "tiny ninja" costume.

Afterwards we went on a walk and my neighbor
asked if we went to back to school night....oops.

1 comment:

linda said...

Love the fancy dinner. Can't wait to see you in a few days.