Sunday, August 31, 2008

What to do while Davey is gone

So Davey went to Michigan on Friday
for the Michigan vs. Utah football game.
We even went to a party at our friends
house last night. I set Henry inside their
house when we got there and forgot and
about 20 minutes later went in and he was just
chillin.

Took picture of my favorite tree
with cute new bird house.


I had to wake Henry up at 12:50 today. Seriously.
Never had a kid sleep that late. Total party animal.
He went to bed at 10:00 PM

Went to the zoo. That is our cousin
Sam Sperry with Charlotte.

Had a picnic in our yard. Charlotte
insisted we have a blanket.


Went for a dip in the hot tub. I know they are smiling
but really, they were fighting and screaming every
2 seconds.

3 comments:

The Harrises said...

cute picture of Miss Charlotte on the picnic blanket. You guys seem to stay busy no matter what you do.

I'm glad to say that I don't need pictures of your house because I've seen it for myself!

melancholyjune said...

I'm loving your new mix by the way. Denton TX. Cute house. My favorite was Simon's battery bucket.

What's the Fancy Dance? said...

Charlotte's hair has gotten so long- I couldn't believe it. I can't believe that Henry slept until almost 1pm. That is crazy! I would have checked on mine a million times to see if they were still breathing.