Sunday, August 31, 2008

New House Pictures

so a few of you have requested to see
some more photos of my humble abode.
Enjoy!

My lovely washer and dryer. the
floor is white and has some stains
and so it drives me CRAZY!

My family room. I have patched the walls
as you can see but have yet to paint them.
maybe when the kiddos start school. We
also still need to get a couch, the bench is not
comfortable.

New dresser in our bedroom. I got
it at the antiques festival last October
but it was stored in our crawl space.
Our bedroom is mini so this is all I am including.

The playroom in our basement.

Simon's bedroom

Davey's skull collection that sits in the window by our
computer.

View from our front door. We are tearing out
all of those bushes tomorrow and putting in sod.

Hallway upstairs. Simons room
on the left behind. Henry's room on the
left in front. Our bedroom on the right
and a bathroom ahead on the right.

Henry's room. Notice cute new dresser also
from the antiques festival. I love old stuff.


Our kitchen. Also very mini.

Deck shots.






I had to include Simon's battery bucket.

Curtains in our room that I made.

Charlotte's favorite things.

Her new bed that I got at the antiques
festival. It was in really bad shape, but
it turned out really nice.

Other view of her mini room.

7 comments:

Kenton Anderson said...

Janet-
Super cute house! I love the bed, it did turn out really nice. Hope the hedge project goes well. Great Labor Day project. Miss you,

Jeanette

Kallas Family said...

Way cute!!! I can't wait to see it in person!

The Kerr Family said...

Your house looks great! Love all the antiques.

Janee said...

I've been hoping that you would post pictures soon. Your house looks nice. I love all the new dressers you've gotten and Charlotte's bed is so cute. You were smart to stock up on some good finds before moving to Utah.

Beca said...

I was hoping for more pictures too. Very cute.

What's the Fancy Dance? said...

Finally some pictures of the house. It seems so cozy and definitely has your touches to it. I laughed each time I saw you write mini again.

Jonas said...

Hey Stokers,

Great house! And great location! From age 9 to age 19 I lived in a home just down the street, at about 18th South and 24th East (on Nevada Street). My parents then moved just around the corner, on 17th South and about 22nd East. I love that whole area. Thanks for sharing all the great photos.