Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can't touch this


So I have had a love for MC Hammer for many years. Almost 11 years ago David and I went on a cruise with my family and we always do karaoke. I chose to do "Can't touch this". When you are singing the song it feels like the song is about 30 minutes long. Today I downloaded some ring tones for my phone for the first time and I had to get "can't touch this". I am very excited and I am hoping David will figure out how to set it up for me before he leaves to Michigan tomorrow.




4 comments:

Janee said...

I can't believe you got this ring...so funny. I went and listened to the Lake Michigan ringtone and it is pretty good. I may have to download it myself. I just downloaded Is There a Ghost by Band of Horses but it is pretty loud. I'm not sure if I like it yet.

The Kerr Family said...

You crack me up!

linda said...

that might have been the worst karaoke I have ever seen. I am pretty sure you just did a little dance - if I recall correctly. I am sure Dave will be glad for the memory!!!

mari said...

you are a freak :) ha!
love Mari Hull...your blog just makes me smile!!!!