Saturday, August 23, 2008

Simon, simon , simon


Children's musuem downtown

Simon at swim lessons

Henry hanging out downstairs

Simon is always coming up to me and saying
"mommy, I love you so much"
I always think he is so sweet when he says this
Yesterday he says it and then says to me
"what does I love you mean?"

Later in the day Charlotte and Simon are arguing
about something and she threatens him by saying
"if you do that again I am going to pinch your nipples"
(She must have heard me threaten David)
Simon then lifts up his shirt and says
"come here Charlotte, pinch my nipples like this, so hard"

As I am writing this Simon just ran up to me saying he was scared.
I asked him why and he responded
"I am scared Charlotte is going to pinch my nips"
To which Charlotte responded
"you will like it, I will do it really soft"
Not sure what the nipple obsession is.

6 comments:

The Rasmussen's said...

I love the things kids come up with.

a labrum said...

one word. seriously. Your kids are so Dave. :)

Rachel Oswald said...

Oh man, your kids crack me up. Nips. That just makes me laugh. Whenever Cohen is shirtless, he rubs his and says, "boobies!" Kolby taught him that one.

laura said...

Well, no nipple talk when we were tending the other night. :) What a funny obsession! It was so fun to finally see your place...unpacked and settled in! Let fo to dinner soon!

Becky said...

hmm I wonder where they thought of that one! Pretty bad threat I'd say!

mari said...

i am laughing out loud and crying at the same time! you have made my day. I have been a poop face all day, just a cranky mom and now I can't stop grinning!