Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The day in the life of Henry Stoker

Often we will put Henry in the bumbo outside
on the deck and go inside to do something and he
is content to hang out and watch the trees. He
usually is moved around shortly after. Two days
ago he was in his Bumbo and Davey found him
outside apparently in a box being pulled around
by a dog leash. He is so mellow tempered that
he doesn't mind most of the time.

Above Charlotte is hooking him up for the ride.

Being pulled around

The ride is over and he is just chillin

This is how I found him this morning.

5 comments:

Kallas Family said...

When are we going to get the boys together to play??? Call me!

linda said...

that is SO great. I love it.

What's the Fancy Dance? said...

I want a mellow baby! How are you so lucky! What do you feed your babies? Cole is still screaming- bumbo, carseat, wherever. Oh well! We still love him! We miss you!

Karen Vandersea said...

That is too funny -- won't all the kids love seeing this stuff when they get older? Who else could have thought to pull their baby brother around in a box with a leash!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog -- I'm glad you're enjoying it and sorry you miss the mountains of NC!!! Come visit when you can!!

laura said...

Your kids are SO creative...ha ha! I really want to come see the house all put together...hopefully soon!