Wednesday, September 10, 2008

To my sister Linda...a JK livin update


I found this news update on People.com this morning

"Matthew McConaughey, hopping behind the bar and mixing up a vodka soda at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego. When he wasn't playing mixmaster, or talking up his movie Surfer Dude, the actor relaxed in a poolside cabana and hit up the Moonstone Lounge at night. "


I couldn't decide on which MC photo to use, they
were both so hot. I found it appropriate though the
top photo was labeled "shirtless Matthew McConaughey"
as if he sometimes is actually wearing a shirt.

4 comments:

melancholyjune said...

This post made my day and made me laugh. Crazy MC. too bad there was not one of him banging on bongos. Those are my fav.

The Harrises said...

What is up with you and your shirtless men? Although, if I had no other responsibilities other than to workout, I'm sure I would be shirtless too---with my bikini top of course. Now, look what you've done to my thinking!

I'm not sure I know what JK livin is?

Thanks for the heads up on the float. Before I read your post I thought that looks really good. I will trust your sampling. What did you do with the other three?

Stoker Family said...

JK livin is the MC's modo. If you go to his website it is on there, or if he is ever wearing a shirt it says it on his shirt.

linda said...

He is SOOOOO hot!