Monday, January 19, 2009

Rolls

We have family dinner once a month with the Stoker
family. Yesterday I was assigned to bring the rolls.
I just recently got a new cookbook and decided to try
a new recipe. I made the dough before church and
came home to find the dough had not risen at all.
I put them in the oven on 100 degrees and still not
much happened. I rolled out the dough and made the
rolls hoping they would somehow turn out. You can
see in the picture below they turned out large & fluffy.
The roll is between a regular sized spoon and a piece
of corn.

7 comments:

melancholyjune said...

did they taste ok? at least you could eat more of these than just one.

linda said...

wow, have you ever considered starting a food blog? maybe you should think about a bread baking one to be specific. It seems like it probably comes naturally to you. hahaha. seriously - what did you take?

Janee said...

Can I get the recipe?

Stoker Family said...

I will make sure to post the recipe for these amazing rolls soon. Also, I will take into consideration the idea of a bread baking blog. I understand how it would be beneficial to my large blog audience.

Jana said...

I'm so glad that you finally decided to use my recipe. They look perfect!

Becky said...

ha ha ha!!!!

laura said...

It is not often that you get to eat bite-sized rolls. It doesn't make you feel bad when you have to eat 2 or 3!