Monday, January 19, 2009

Sister photos

So my sister and I have been dying
to get our photo taken together in a studio.
I know, most of you prefer to do the "twilight"
thing with your sisters but my sister and I have
both held out on reading the series. I took Henry
last week to get his photo taken at Target for his
birthday and came across this little gem. I am
thinking I cannot wait until this summer to get
this done so my sister may have to fly down so
we can seal this deal. You need to let me know
if you are interested in a wallet sized copy. I was
thinking tuxedo tops, top hats and a skirt?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally offended by this post because I think (but don't know for sure) that you are being sarcastic. I got my picture taken with my BFF last month and we copied the poses of these tweens EXACTLY. The pictures turned out awesome I will have you know, down to the mismatched tube socks (we each wore one pink sock and one white one!!!!!) and "broken heart" friendship pendant. I'm sorry that you don't have a BFF as awesome and aesethically similar as me, myself, and I. I'm going to go pray for you now. Hmph!!!

linda said...

I am so excited for these photos I can't even stand it. Especially at such a high class photo place as Target. Should we do one in a bikini? You know how I am about photos in bikinis. We should for sure do the pinky finger one. So adorable. The good thing is that we are both really photogenic, especially me, so the photos will be incredible. I can't wait. did you get our heart necklaces yet? I want anonymous to know that we are serious, DEAD serious.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that in our pictures, my BFF wore her regular A-cup bra and I wore my DD gel inserts. Can you say H-O-T M-O-M (at least about me)?

Anonymous said...

I am also offended, but for different reasons. I am offended that I was not asked to do this- a dream of mine FOR YEARS. Find a new BFF. Maybe Trish is available??!!??

Amy Brindley said...

I love your sarcasm unlike your too-cool-to-leave-her-name anonymous reader!!!!