Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why we love utah

Charlotte told me this morning that she wanted
to go to the dentist and that is her very favorite
thing about moving to Utah.

I found an amazing radio station last week that made
my day. I was in a bit of a dreary mood. It was an
overcast day and I felt sleepy as I was driving. I was
flipping through radio stations and had to stop when I heard
"eye of the tiger"
Instantly my mood was changed. What is it about that
song? I need to add it to my gym mix. The next song was
"La Bamba" need I say more.

on a different note....I was brushing my teeth yesterday
when I suddenly realized it was David's toothbrush. You
have to understand, even though he is my husband, I won't
even share a drink with him....ever. I felt as if I might throw
up. I then thought about his dirty teeth germs all over the
toothbrush and I went crazy with the listerine.

5 comments:

Janee said...

Two Guitar Hero classics. Total feel the pain music for the gym.

I've accidentally brushed with Jon's toothbrush too. Never told him.

John Sperry said...

Sometimes I purposes brush with Ellen's toothbrush in front of her and act like I didn't know.....Makes her nuts.

The Harrises said...

What do you do when you kiss him?

The Harrises said...

hmmm, maybe you don't kiss.

Stoker Family said...

I pretend I am eating an orange