Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools day Grilled Cheese sandwiches

So I decided to trick my kids somehow today.
Charlotte told me her teacher sewed all of her
husbands underwear together so he had to wear
"50" pair all at the same time.

I found this recipe today and decided to make it.
Charlotte hates grilled cheese so I told her
she had to have 1 bite in order to get desert.
These were made with pound cake and colored
frosting.

She was so excited when she realized. The rest
of dinner she would tell me things like
"I found pineapples behind my school today"
"There were like 10 worms in my classroom today"
etc.

Simon then said to me
"Mom, you have a spider on your boob,
April Fools"

3 comments:

Becky said...

How can she hate grilled cheese??? Is she related to me???

linda said...

I like the spider on the boob comment. Leah pretended she was putting jam in the fridge but really she was using it - that was her april fool's joke! a kid at school saran wrapped all the toilets - and then got caught!!!

The Kerr Family said...

That was a really cute idea. Our boys hate grilled cheese too.

Love the spider on the boob comment.