Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Brendan Fraser--for real?


So my sister Linda has spoken freely on her blog about her love for David Hasselhoff and the "MC" Matthew Mcconaughey. I feel that she has left out a very important man......Brendan Fraser. Below are a couple of his quotes
"I'm just glad that I have bragging rights to working with Bugs and Daffy. "
"Maybe my caveman ancestors invented the wheel or something. I'm not sure. "

Also, I found a few really great photos of him.

Wish this was larger

This is him just a couple
days ago at the MTV movie
awards. He is trying to look
good here. Really? Check out
the hair. Am I alone in this?

What is this on top of him?

8 comments:

Janee said...

I didn't know you had the hots for Brendan.

Stoker Family said...

who wouldn't?

Jana said...

I had no idea about your crush Janet. I could have totally hooked you up (sorry Dave). Brendan lives in the same neighborhood where I grew up in CA.

Janee said...

I had to see this picture of Brendan again. It is such a funny picture.

David said...

I assume by funny you mean SUPER HOT!

linda said...

he is seriously so hot I can hardly keep my clothes on... I think our brother John has this outfit but he wears it with a viking cap.

laura said...

seriously!? I love these pictures...hilarious!

melancholyjune said...

ok so i was just scrolling down your page with sawyer in my lap and he took one look at the pic of bfraser and said, "simon's daddy nude".