Thursday, July 17, 2008

American Idol


So Charlotte and I went with my parents a couple nights ago to American Idol live. The crowd was going CRAZY for David A. You could barely hear him sing at times. At one point he was crying. Our seats were so amazing, we were so close. It was so loud, not sure if it is because I am so old or concerts just happen to be louder now. Charlotte fell asleep on my lap at the end because it lasted for 3 hours. We had so much fun though. David(my hubby) declared David A the next Donny Osmond. I realized how old my parents are getting, they were so stressed about getting into their seats.

1 comment:

Janee said...

Was that a cheesy show? I watched American Idol this season but I couldn't stand watching the variety show part where they all got up and sang and danced together. David A. is definitely going to be the next Donny Osmond.