Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Miller Lyte?


So I was at my parents house reading their People magazine yesterday and I came across an article about Matthew McConaughey's brother. This post is really for my sister Linda who frequently posts about MC. His brothers name is Rooster. He has a son named "Miller Lyte". When asked why he says

"Miller Lite is about all I drink. My wife said I could name our child if it was a boy. She was scared I'd name her Jenny for Genuine Draft if it was a girl"

His brother works in pipe sales in the oil business. He said MC was a better lifeguard than pipe guy. He then said he could never take off his shirt because
"I don't have a six pack, I got me a pony keg!"

All I can say is "Wow"

3 comments:

linda said...

he is almost as hot as MC but not as hot as the Hoff. Love the name though. wish I had thought of that and I could have a daughter named water and another named fresca.

melancholyjune said...

Ok, first of all, thanks for admitting that you read People and secondly that your parents read it too?!! FUNNY stuff. that names is juts plain horrible. i almost think i'd name my child espn (pronounced espyn) than miller lyte. almost makes you wonder huh?

Rachel Oswald said...

That is hilarious! I can totally see Matthew McConaughey having a white trash brother like that. I love it.