Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another makover



I am trying to decide for real if I should
cut my hair or not. I never am happy with
my hair. I married into a family with 6
girls who always have cute, perfect hair and
I just cannot seem to figure out what to do.
I am spending too much time doing these stupid
makeovers. You have to admit, I look pretty good
above though, right. The braid, spikes, glasses,
it is all great. Stoker girls, you need to
help me out here. Should I cut my hair?

I did this makeover on ivillage.com. They have
tons of "accessories" like the hats and glasses.
Charlotte really thinks this is the coolest thing
Here is her makeover. she did it all herself


7 comments:

Becky said...

Oh wow... Charlotte really should do her hair like that!! and Janet if you choose to dye it bright blonde I will tie it in knots like that for you! I love you hair the way it is!!!! But if you need a change I warn you cutting it short if you are attached to long hair because that is what I did and now I am pulling mine everyday thinking it is helping it grow.

Ryan said...

Well, I haven't seen you in a while, but I always loved your hair short in North Carolina---enough to wish that I had the exact same cut!

By the way, post your pumpkin cupcake recipe! I would love to try it. :)

Lindsey said...

You've been growing it out forever. It looks good, but it always looks good short. I think the way too bleached blonde is probably your best bet.

linda said...

where is this makeover place? christian is going out of town for a week and I would love to come up with some sassy new look - like the afro...I always love short hair and you can always grow it back. by the way - your music thing cuts off all the words for me so I can't tell what that post says - I can be bratty as I am your sister. pumpkin cupcakes look fab.

Amy Brindley said...

Im so glad that my daughter and I are not the only one wasting a ton of time making ourselves over!

Jennifer said...

Janet -
You have the best hair in the family! Strawberry blond, thick and perfect. I like it the length it is but you must do what you like. The makeovers are a crackup and I vote for the blond do with the knots! Charlotte has a future in fashion alright!

a labrum said...

Okay... first off - you have awesome hair. I understand the need to change things up though. Going through the same thing right now. If you decide to cut it though, remember, it will grow back (unless Dave keeps cutting it like he did with my barbies and cornsilk cabbage patch dolls). I think you would look cute with Short hair if you go for it!! Just watch your back.