Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween stuff

Halloween is my very favorite holiday. I love
the leaves, crisp air, the decorations, etc. I have
found a ton of things around town to do with the
kids. Here is some of the stuff we have done this
past week.

WHEELER FARM





Henry stuck in his stroller, again.

Charlotte's School Carnival
Simon as a wizard


Henry in the stroller again, as a monster.


The "Scary jawbone guy" about
sent Simon into a seizure. I
had the boy take off his "head"
and show Simon it was pretend
but didn't work so well. Eventually
David took Simon to the car while
I finished up with Charlotte inside.

GALLIVAN CENTER
Simon was a little hesistant of "Vince" at first
but then was excited when he learned he was
handing out stuff.
Henry having a good ol' time in
his stroller.


CANYON RIM PARK

There were tons of craft booths and games
and then.........
we came upon the best part of the week.









From afar it was just a lady, hanging out with a
paper plate on her face.
Side view
Coming closer.

You can see that she has cut a hole and her glasses
and nose go through the plate, genius.


Then of course we saw this sign when we
were driving away and I had to get a picture.
Then we knew where to go for dinner....
Taco Bell of course.








7 comments:

linda said...

wow - the paper plate is really classic. who does that? by the way - you are a partier. You have done a lot of fun stuff with your kids. It almost makes me feel bad.

What's the Fancy Dance? said...

Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun. I saw the picture of you. I can't believe your hair is so long. How does it grow that fast? I remember it when it was super short. It looks good.

The Harrises said...

Henry is cracking me up! He is so happy.
Love the bean dip. Wish I knew the clever brain behind that one.

Becky said...

I can't stop laughing of imagining what Simon went through with "jawbone guy" That is hilarious. I love the kid

laura said...

The pictures of the paper plate lady are hilarious! What was she doing?!

Janee said...

You are a party animal.

Beca said...

I love seeing your kids costumes. And your beautiful hair--I can't believe how much it's grown.