Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things I hate

So most people put on their blog "Things they love" or
tributes to their kids or husband on birthdays, anniversaries
or other holidays. Not me, my kids and Davey are
great but...I need to express some things that I do not like

1. Getting shots from the dentist
2. Being numb for 4.5 hours after the
dentist gave me shot and I am still numb
3. Blisters
4. Hang nails
5. Taking pills with water
6. Homeless people with dogs
7. Throwing away left over or bad meat
8. Shirts that are not quite long enough
9. White socks with dark shoes
10. Paper cuts
11. That I love chocolate and french fries

9 comments:

Beca said...

Homeless people with dogs was all the rage in Durham. I never figured it out.

Becky said...

I hate loving french fries also. I like the switch up of the hates...

melancholyjune said...

any french fry or a particular ff chain? what about chocolate fries? only way that works is fries with a frosty. and i also hate the post-dentist numbness. after i got my wisdom's out, I was numb for almost 12 hours!!!

Stoker Family said...

I love fries with a frosty.

Anonymous said...

The homeless people with dogs really bugs me too. I love the things I hate list!

Janee said...

What is with short shirts? So many of my shirts I can't even wear anymore because they are too short. It's not like I've gotten any taller.

Kenton Anderson said...

I hate that I love fries with a frosty too. That was my high school lunch way too often.

The Harrises said...

I guess we'll know that if you're ever suicidal you won't die from taking pills with water. I'm guessing it will be the fries with a frosty.

amandapack said...

I do believe we were on first name basis with the night crew at McDonald's, you know the one around the corner from our apartment that was across the street from a mortuary!