Monday, February 9, 2009

No, The Hawaii Chair is Not Dumb at All

No, The Hawaii Chair is Not Dumb at All
October 26th, 2007 Paul Lucas
Sure, I previously wrote that the Hawaii Chair and other electric hula chairs were in line to become the next stupid exercise gimmick, but after seeing the infomercial again I have now decided to change my mind and declare that the Hawaii Chair is not dumb at all.
The Hawaii Chair promises to “take the work out of your workout” for a “slimmer, sexier you.” So now all those Quacker Factory fans can stuff their faces with Eskimo pies, watch cubic zirconias on QVC, and end up looking at hot as a Playboy centerfold.
And I have no doubt that the Hawaii Chair will not end up collecting dust in the back of a closet or corner of a garage along with the Ab Roller, AbTronic, Ab Lounge, Slendertone Ab Belt, and Red Exerciser—because, after all, those things were just gimmicks.
Also, using the Hawaii Chair won’t make you look like a fool at all. Check out the Hawaii Chair in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_amg-Aos4

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

It looks completely natural/normal for an office chair. I finally have an idea for Valentines!!!

The Harrises said...

Where in thee heck do you find these things? Does Hirve Villechaize have one?

linda said...

That is truly one of the worst things I have ever seen. can you imagine trying to TYPE while sitting on the hula chair? so ridiculous. I love it. I hope I get one for my birthday.