Friday, February 20, 2009

Spin class take 2

So I decided to try spin class one more
time.
Step 1. Apply Assos cream to any possible
friction spot. It is pronounced asos, it is from
Sweden. The name is appropriate though

Step 2. Put on padded biker shorts, and yes
I did look quite good in them

Get into the class and everyone knows each other
Inside jokes all over
chatting it up with the instructor

Within 2 minutes I am already in pain, ok only 58
more to go.
It was horrible. All I could think about was the pain
I was in the whole time.
As I left the class the girl at the desk was enjoying an XL
chocolate and peanut butter shake. It looked so delicious
and I pondered if I should have done that instead.
Sat on our comfy church pew the next morning and
realized I needed a doughnut to sit on.

The verdict......Never will attend spin class again

2 comments:

linda said...

aren't you so glad you got the special cream and special shorts? At least now you know. I feel the exact same way about spin class by the way.

Kenton Anderson said...

I took one once, and I must say I am in your same boat. My mom teaches a few times a week, I think she is amazing. Are you going to sell your used cream and shorts on ebay?