Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wonder Hanger

I know that I tend to have some sarcasm
sometimes, but when I was at the gym today
I saw an infomercial that I actually liked(really)

It is called the Wonder Hanger and really you can
hang 3 times as many clothes in your closet. It
also comes with a few hangers that are 'bendy'
for shirts that tend to slip off. Claims it can
hold up to 30 something pounds so it could be
a "plan B" time out. Is it bad to have your kid
attached to a hanger for a 5 minute period?
On that note.....today Charlotte dumped an entire
bag of Goldfish crackers(small bag) into a bucket
that Henry walks around the house with on his head.
(I am aware that was a run on sentence) Anyway, she
then was attempting to put them back into the
bag when she heard me coming. I told her the bucket
is dirty from Henry's head and that would be her
lunch. She proceeded to eat all but 20 or so of the
fish from the bucket. Jana, I am nominating my self
for the meanest mom contest on that one.

2 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

I liked that commercial too....I hate the outrageous shipping fees they charge. I ended up picking one up at http://www.WonderHangersOnSale.com. Figured I would let you know incase you are looking to purchase them with free shipping!