Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Painting like a foo!

So on Friday I painted our kitchen and our
upstairs bathroom. On Monday I painted our
dining room, family room and hallways. I was
being optimistic that the painting on Monday would
only take 3 hours and it took almost 8. My whole
house is now freshly painted, which I love.
The highlights include
1. Simon walking into the wet walls and getting
paint all over his carolina shirt
2. Me falling off stool and falling into the wall
3. Me falling off stool and sitting against the wall
4. Blisters all over my hands from the paint roller
5. Simon coming upstairs holding his underwear and
shorts telling me they have poo on them
6. realizing the walls are more greenish than taupe and
I was going to order a green couch, now what?

On a side note, today we were eating lunch at the bakery
at Gardners village and we saw the girl Megan from American
Idol. We let Charlotte know and looked her up on Davey's
phone. Linda(sister) thinks she may have seen Harrison Ford
this weekend but Dave upped her story by letting her know that
he has not only seen HF but that his dad went up to him and
spoke with him for a whole 5 minutes. Oh, and while on that note
I have seen Jaime Lee Curtis without her shirt on in Sun Valley, ID.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I have to admit i was there when we met Harrison. It was at a pizza place! Yeah.. I am that cool.

Janet, I need some of your energy!!! Share with me how you have so much especially with 3 kids running around. Painting houses? I finally get home from work and just want to sit if I can.

Janee said...

I feel your pain with the painting. Luckily mine is all done. When are you going to post pictures?

Jaime Lee Curtis without a top?