Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter morning

Easter was pretty much the same this year. Kids woke up to their baskets then went on a hunt then to church. Usually I hide the eggs and this year I asked Dave to do it. We had 36 eggs to hide. We all went out together after he was done. It took the kids about 2 minutes to get all of the eggs because Dave had put them in groups of 5 or so eggs, not hidden just on top of the garden and around it. I think that I will for sure hide them next year.


Simon looking ecstatic about his Easter basket




Just after this picure was taken
the kids went upstairs and were playing.
I heard Charlotte ask Dave for help saying
that Simon was stuck. A few moments later Dave
came down with Simon's pants in hand completely torn
apart. Dave found him hanging from a hook in
Charlotte's closet. I don't even ask anymore.

2 comments:

Team Draughon said...

I like your blog! I can't believe your kids are growing up so fast! Now that I don't see you guys anymore they seem so old! Keep in touch with us when you move, our blog is draughontogether.blogspot.com

laura said...

Really? Hanging from a hook? That is hilarious!