Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sold our house


We put our house up for sale thinking it would take a little while to sell and then hopefully be able to have the closing be the end of June. We got an offer in 11 days, and they have to be moved in by April 30th. Dave has to spend the month of May working at a hospital in Asheville so I think that the kids, dogs & I will be moving to Utah on April 29th. I got a moving truck set up already and am now feeling worried about getting everything ready in time. Instead of having 3 months until we move I now have 34 days.

5 comments:

amandapack said...

yea, I hope you are ready for lots of visits from me!

Jana said...

Congratulations! That's great, Janet. I know you're stressed, but after seeing you in action at Myrtle Beach, I have no doubt that you'll have it under control.

Becky said...

Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yeah we get to see you and the kids sooner than we thought!!! We are so excited!! We get to see Henry for the first time!

The Singer Family said...

Congrats Stokers. I knew it would sell fast!! 34 days...you can do it. By the end we were just throwing stuff in boxes--it makes for fun surprises (and frustration) during the unpacking part.
Keep us posted. So fun!!!!

laura said...

Hurray! We can't wait to see you guys! Please let us know what we can help with when you get here. Remember, there are lots of people to help unload the moving trucks and watch the kids.

See you soon!