Sunday, March 9, 2008

First official haircut


Dave puts Henry on the couch when
he falls asleep and the other day he tipped
over. We thought he looked so cute and we
were grateful he didn't land face down.


I have always cut Simon's hair, and it was getting
out of hand. Earlier in the week I attempted to cut his
hair and he was screaming. I had to pin him down
and the picture above is the result. We took him to
"Sheila" to get his hair cut. This is him getting psyched.


Saying his last prayers. He was
pretty nervous.





The cute new haircut. Also, notice the lined
up batteries.
Trying to hide.





8 comments:

Kallas Family said...

Sheila did an amazing job!!! I hope you liked her.

Kallas Family said...

One more thing - I think that with that hair cut he looks just like Dave!

Rachel Oswald said...

Hey Janet - I saw your link on Kim's blog. It is so hard trying to cut hair - Simon's haircut turned out great though. You have such a cute little family!
-Rachel Oswald

Janee said...

I can't get over how cute Simon is. I love his hair.

Becky said...

Looking sharp! Oh the batteries...

melancholyjune said...

ok janet, simon has to be the most funny kid i know!! seriously, simon and charlotte are the most entertaining. i have some batteries i can donate to the cause.

-Christina Demke

laura said...

he looks very handsome! and again...the batteries. so funny!

The Kerr Family said...

Simon is hilarious. What a crack-up!