Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mr. grumpy

Yesterday we were walking around outside at the mall. Simon was walking next to me and I just rubbed the back of his neck and he got really upset. He started yelling at me to not touch him, etc. Dave picked him up and gave him a little talk about how he needs to talk to his mother. He put Simon down and then Simon started yelling "Daddy grabbed me, he hurt my nip(nipple)" He kept saying this, well, yelling this. Dave and I kind of start laughing and Dave says "I am sorry I hurt your nips" Simon then yells "you didn't hurt my nips, just my one nip. You only hurt my one nip" We are then both laughing pretty hard and Simon then yells at me "don't say haha anymore"

3 comments:

Jana said...

I love this! Camber used to scream "Stop touching my vagina!" when I'd pick her up at the mall. Simon is hysterical. Really. Wait until he becomes aware of his penis. That's when the stories begin.

melancholyjune said...

that's funny! sawyer calls them "mipples" and he likes to pat my boobs in public and yell out, BOOBIES!"

Beca said...

I still can't stop laughing.