Friday, April 11, 2008

No pride left

So, I need to realize that I have no pride left. I am always dirty, scatter brained and embarrassed by my childrens comments. Yesterday I was at the grocery store and Simon says "What is that smell?" I then smell a bad smell and say " I don't know" He then says loudly "It smells like poo." Which I silently agreed to. Then he says "mommy, you farted." Everyone is trying to act like they don't hear a thing. Today at the toy store Simon is jumping around screaming repetitively "I need to poo" I then spend the next 20 minutes trying to get him out of the toy store to the bathroom. I get home from the store and realize that I didn't do up my nursing bra from about 3 hours earlier...perfect.

2 comments:

Kallas Family said...

I am sure it was you that farted. Kids don't lie!

Becky said...

I am in love with this story... classic kid comments