Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas gift idea #1



If you have been looking for a cologne that smells
like meat your needs have finally been met.
Burger King recently came up with a cologne
appropriately named "Flame" It is described as
smelling like seduction with a hint of broiled meat.
Getting excited already aren't you. If you go to the site
below it goes through a series of seductive and
romantic images. My favorite being the king
himself on a bear rug, barely covered up with a small
blanket in front of a fire.


http://www.firemeetsdesire.com/


The best news is that it is only $3.99, I know, I cannot
believe it either.

Here are a few of the reviews I have found

"I received FLAME as a gift. I sprayed 2 sprays on before I left for work one morning. As I walked into my place of work ALL the women from the Customer Service flocked around me wanting to eat me. They were licking me like they lick the juice from the Whopper. Wanting to devour me. I had to scream for help. My boss came and had to beat them off me. As all the ladies went back to their desk they couldn't seem to control themselves. Luckily I got out of there alive. My boss advised me not to wear that cologne to work again. Later that day as I went out to do my work, going from house to house...ladies were wanting attacking me like vampires. I got HUGE tips (not just money)through out the day just for wearing this cologne. THANK BK!"


"At first I was a little wary of your product, I mean, I've tried other things to help maintain my "chick magnet" status, such as the infamous "wolf sweater" or maybe just a pair of hot pants, but I really was missing the ultimate compliment to my attire, the Whopper Flame. Now the ladies literally want to eat me, literally....if only they had the fry vat body spray as I'm tired of wearing 5 hour old "Big Mac special sauce deodorant" wearing off and smelling like milk left in the sun for 3 days. It's folks who create stuff like this that are the "real men of genius.""

2 comments:

melancholyjune said...

seriously, janet, where do you find these crazy things? you are AWESOME!!!

laura said...

I heard about this last week but I thought it was a joke. Apparently not! The thought of smelling like meat all day makes be want to throw up...so gross!