Tuesday, December 9, 2008

indecent exposure, dog, kids, ice cream

When I was at the gym I went into the locker
room to weigh myself. There is a blow dryer
attached to the wall about 15" from the scale.
When I walked in a lady was blow drying her
hair and all she had on were a pair of underwear.
I didn't quite know what to do so I went into the
bathroom to figure it out. I decided since she was
fine with wearing nothing then I would have to
be fine with it. I proceeded to the scale, acting
as if I didn't even notice. She finished with blow
drying her hair as I stepped off the scale and she
almost ran into me, thankfully not. Bad part...
still no weight loss. I then came home to this

Ruth and Mary were dressed up for Christmas.
Simon was dressed up as a Christmas ninja.

That is a bag around my dog Mary's neck. The
tissue paper was put in place to make it look even
nicer. Then it was off to music class. Today was
parents day so David and I were able to go and
see Charlotte dance. Grandma Stoker came over
to be with Simon and Henry so that was very
nice. The cute little lady below is 85 and her name
is Ruby. She hugs all of the girls and tells them
how much she loves them, she is adorable.



Below is my beautiful daughter
getting in a good pickin. Yep, that
is the same daughter who also
just pooped on my front lawn.

Showing off her moves
We then took Simon to preschool and Charlotte
caught the bus. We ran some errands and then
Charlotte had a dance thing at school so we went
to watch.
Henry was trying to participate

We then went and picked up Simon from
school, dropped Henry off at my parents and went
to see "Santa vs. the snowman" at the Imax
theater.
Afterwards we went to see Santa, while hoping
our house wasn't being robbed like it was last year
while we were seing Santa. The kids got cool
reindeer hats as a souvenir.

I had to bribe Charlotte with an ice cream cone
to sit on Santa's lap. She was super freaked out.
Really, had to bribe my kid to sit on Santa's lap,
she has a tough life.

While the kids were eating their ice cream I
asked Simon if he had a great day and he said
"no, I have had a sad day"
Wow!

2 comments:

The Harrises said...

your dogs reminded me of the sad scary animals wrapped in garbage from the ocean. Careless I tell you! So adventurous and chaotic....life as normal, right? I know we'll truly miss these years. What will we talk about.

Shannon Stoker said...

Janet - what is with the women who blow-dry their hair without clothes on (in a public place!)? Simon looks so much older and is looking like Dave. My favorite thing about the pic of Charlotte getting a good pickin' is the girl in the background who seems to be staring at Charlotte picking her nose. Too funny!