Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas idea #2 & #3



If you are like most people the "snuggie" is at the
top of your christmas list. This is for anyone who
is unfortunate enough to not have heard of this amazing
concept. The blanket with sleeves. So innovative.
I have been wearing my robe backwards for all of these
years and now I don't have too. Please watch this video
if you haven't already seen it. It even comes with a free
light, wow. It is also great for those of you who have
problems getting your hands out from under your
blanket. It also encourages you to wear this to
sporting events, total fashion statement.
The second item that is a must have for all of
you busy people out there are "Shuffles" It is a
mop on a shoe. It says that the family fights over
who gets to wear the shuffles. They walk around
wearing these with bare feet even. It looks as if they
are having the time of their lives dancing around
and cleaning. Somehow their little kids are
entertained with something else and not interested
in grabbing these and putting them in their mouth, so put
that worry aside. You can thank me later.
Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

linda said...

I can only hope and pray I get these goodies for christmas.

The Harrises said...

Thanks you for the gift tips. You know how you will hear a word for the first time and then you will hear it the next day a couple more times? Or how you buy a car and then after you buy it you will notice 20 more on the road as you drive home? I feel that way about the snuggly. I heard about it last week and now it's everywhere. I too feel like I need to heart about it. Did Dave get you one for Christmas?
I already use the rags for my feet so don't buy me any Shuffles for my birthday.

laura said...

I saw a commercial for this on T.V. and I thought, yes, I WOULD wear the snuggie to a sporting event like the people on the commercial...Ha Ha!! You have GOT to be kidding me with this!?! Have they heard of puting on a sweatshirt to keep warm? That has sleeves too!