Monday, December 1, 2008

Gluttonous


Today I took my kids to Target and on the way
I saw 3 dead deer and 1 dead bird. Next to the
Target is a frozen yogurt place called "Red mango"
I had never been there before so I decided to take
my kids. I got 2 small plain yogurts, one with
strawberries on it. Simon & Charlotte shared and
Henry and I shared. The size small was 4 oz which
was actually really big for a small. If you compare
to other places it is more like a medium size. Anyway,
they also have Medium that is 8 oz and a Large which
is 12 ounces. The large was enormous, especially
when you consider it is always filled up over the top.
I saw a man in the corner reading a book and he had
finished one large and was finishing up his second.
The man working asked him if he was ready for his
other yogurts and continued to make him 2 more
large yogurts with toppings. He took the 2 yogurts
home with him. I cannot imagine how someone can
consume so much food in one sitting.

3 comments:

The Patten Family said...

That looks soooo good. I saw that yogurt at the Jazz game. There was THE biggest line. They must be really good

Jana said...

I've heard their yogurt is really good too.

laura said...

To be honest...I could probably finish a large one on my own. Pathetic, I know. I love that stuff! The pomegranate seeds are delicious topping!