Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Week in review

This past week has been pretty good. It started
out bad last Wednesday when I woke up and went
to the gym to find a sign on the door that read
"this location is now closed" I am in mourning
still and have since found a new, and not as nice
gym.

I have a habit of looking for split ends while
watching tv, sitting at stop lights, etc. The other
night I was in the kitchen and I found the most
amazing split hair ever. I counted it had at least
12 splits in it. The picture does not do it justice.
You need to enlarge to appreciate it.

I then got gas for $1.35 per gal.

My sister Linda came in town for the weekend
to celebrate my parents farewell for their
mission to Tonga for the next 18 months.

The whole family went down to Temple Square
to look at the lights and eat dinner. It was a
blizzard all day, and the coldest day of the winter
so far.

We decorated a beautiful gingerbread house

Attempted to get a cute picture of the kids

Last but certainly not least we have a new member
of the family. Simon made him and his name is
Bob. Simon told me that if you touch his nose
"he will pee, lots of pee"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you need to just keep livin for the holidays. www.jklivinstore.com