Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas work party

David's work party was last night and we were
a little worried because we were told we could
not wear any denim. Denim is my basic "go to"
for any formal event. I have a great denim
jumper that always seems to steer me in the right
direction. I found as I searched online a denim
wedding dress, who knew. I included the photo below.
If only I had researched that before my wedding.

This is the type of dress I was hoping
to wear to the party.

David just loves these "napkins with a tie"
They are the "2 birds with 1 stone idea" He
felt that sometimes the Tuxedo t-shirt was a
little bit too dressy so this is the perfect alternative.

2 comments:

Janee said...

I think you would look pretty hot in that short denim dress. And if only I had seen that denim wedding dress to...

Jana said...

I vote for #2 as well. But only if you keep your flight suit on underneath.