Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gym commercials

So I mentioned the Obama coin commercial
at the gym in my last post. Below is a link if you
want to own this little beauty. I have ordered
one and plan to put it in my curio cabinet next
to my doll collection.
https://www.obamacoins.tv/flare/next?tag=EDSMGOTM



I decided that I must be missing out on some
really great commericals at the gym so today I
tried to pay closer attention. Luckily I did because
I have been stumped on what to get Davey for Christmas.
The perfect gift came up....The micro force razor.
It is smaller than a credit card, and the best part is
you can shave while swimming underwater. Dave
is always at the pool and has such a hard time finding
the time to shave because of it, so the solution is
simple. They actually show a guy swimming under
water and shaving.



5 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

Genius! Thanks for the totally rad Christmas ideas!

linda said...

you are welcome for letting you know about the obama coin. how sweet is that? Have you seen the commercial for the door jam thing that supposedly won't let cold air in? What about the fake sugar stuff(I can't remember what it is called) that also has fiber in it? I have seen WAY too many weird commercials at the gym.

The Harrises said...

Sounds like Dave often has a five o'clock shadow.....
Let me know if you have any more brilliant idears.

Jana said...

Maybe one of your Marie Osmond dolls could cradle the Obama coin in her lap?

Just a suggestion...

laura said...

Seriously, who buys stuff like that razor? So bizarre!